New operas and ballets, all titles of great interest that, certainly, will find the approval of the public, both for those known and for those sought.
- PALLA DE ’MOZZI, melodrama in three acts that is represented from 31 January to 9 February 2020.
- PAGLIACCI, a drama in a prologue and two acts that is represented from February 28th to March 8th 2020.
- WEST SIDE STORY, musical in two acts that is represented from March 27th to April 5th 2020.
- LA RONDINE, opera in three acts that is represented from 8 to 17 May 2020.
- LA BOHÈME, lyrical scenes in four paintings that are represented from June 26th to July 5th 2020.
- LUISA MILLER, tragic three-act melodrama that is performed from September 25th to October 4th 2020.
- AIDA, work in four acts that is represented from 6 to 15 November 2020.
- SPARTACUS, ballet in three acts that is represented from 12 to 22 December 2020.
All the shows are performed by the Orchestra and the Chorus of the Teatro Lirico di Cagliari.
For info and subscriptions: email@example.com.