Summer dream between ground and sky from 467 Euros
Flying over Cagliari in Southern Sardinia: between clouds and sky.
The crystalline sea of Sardinia owes its stunning colour to the limpid blue sky that towers over it: an irresistible blue expanse that you will get the chance to observe closely thanks to an exclusive panoramic flight especially conceived to thrill you and take your breath away.
That is not all. The following day you will be accompanied on a discovery journey of the mysterious underground part of the city of Cagliari.
THotel will take care of each and every organizational detail. Your only concern will be to enjoy these unusual experiences and share them with your loved ones.
This special offer,starting from 467 Euros for two people, includes:
- a 30-minute exclusive panoramic flight over Cagliari and Southern Sardinia
- an exciting guided tour (minimum duration two hours) of the mysterious underground Cagliari, accompanied by an expert guide
- 2 nights in a comfortable Classic double or twin room
- delicious English buffet breakfast: included the delicacies of local production
- car park
Depending on weather conditions the flight will follow the itineraries below:
- Cagliari route: flight over Cagliari and the city beach
- Southeastern coast route: flight over the city of Cagliari and the coast towards Villasimius
- Southwestern coast route: flight over the coast towards Sant’Antioco, return flight over the mountains
- Inland route: Barumini and the Sardinian hinterland towards the beaches of the Oristano coast
In case of adverse weather conditions the cost of the flight will be fully reimbursed.