Experience the magic of Opera in Cagliari in total comfort.
Giacomo Puccini's Turandot from 991 Euros for 2 adults.
Treat yourselves to the excitement of Italian opera and the opportunity to improve your knowledge of the Italian language with an expert from Cagliari Lyric Theatre who will unveil the secrets and stylistic elegance of the libretto of Turandot byGiacomo Puccini.
Take advantage of this exclusive offer, available to a limited number of participants, and turn your summer in Sardinia into much more than a sun and sea holiday: discover the magical story of the ice Princess Turandot, brave Prince Calaf and all other characters from the unforgettable and wonderful opera by musical genius Puccini set in China in “legendary times”.
Many dates are available in July and August: book your preferred date now and take advantage of this exceptional offer, which, starting from 991 Euros for two persons, includes:
- 3 nights' accommodation in an elegant two level Duplex Suite overlooking the Lyric Theatre and Music Plaza.
- Exclusive premium stalls tickets for a live performance of Puccini's Turandot at Cagliari Lyric Theatre.
- Italian language workshop (held by an expert from Cagliari Lyric Theatre) for a full understanding of the opera's libretto.
- Visit of the backstage of the Lyric Theatre and Turandot set, as well as the laboratory in which the latter was created.
- Tasting dinner at TRestaurant with a special menu accompanied by patisserie delicacies and a glass of wine from our own sommelier's selection.
- Daily entrance to the Acqua Journey schedule at TSPA: a 90-minute hydrotherapy pathway inclusive of 6 hydromassage nozzles, emotional showers and Turkish bath.
- Wholesome and delicious English buffet breakfast accompanied by Sardinian gastronomic delicacies.
- Unlimited Wi-Fi connection in the room and hotel communal areas.
- Access to hotel fitness room for a healthy daily workout.
- Free parking.