Discover flamingos in Cagliari from only 219 Euros
Meet the unconventional population of the City of Sunshine
Cagliari boasts one of the largest flamingo colonies throughout Europe: discover these stunning wading birds and admire them from up close with an exclusive guided tour in the Molentargius Regional Park.
Spend the rest of your stay tasting the delicacies of local cuisine and discovering the city’s shopping streets: a unique cultural and relaxing weekend in Sardinia’s mild end-of-summer climate.
This special offer* starting from 219 Euros for two persons includes:
- 1 night' accomodation in a Classic room, double or twin.
- Exciting guided discovery tour of the Molentargius marshes and its flamingos starting from Monte Urpinu Park.
- Private transfer from the hotel to tour starting point and viceversa.
- 1 exclusive Rinascente card customised for T Hotel guests, entitling you to a 10% discount on all purchases at La Rinascente Cagliari.
- Wholesome English buffet breakfast accompanied by Sardinian gastronomic delicacies.
- Free parking.
*To be booked at least 2 days in advance.